The library has several options available to download E-Books and E-Audiobooks. If the title you want is not available on one service, check the other.
To access titles from Axis 360, you must first download the app. There are apps available for Android, iPhone/iPad, and Kindle. Click below to access the appropriate mobile app. Once the app is installed, simply search for Lewis & Clark Library, and type in your library account number and password. If you need assistance, please contact the library.Android App
- Patrons are allowed to have 5 titles checked out at once
- Checkouts are for 3 weeks with the possibility of 1 renewal
- Up to 10 holds per patron
- Items can be returned early
- Items will automatically be returned at the end of the loan period
Hoopla is a new streaming service that provides access to audiobooks, ebooks, television shows, movies, and music. To get started, you must first create an account. Click on the Hoopla link below to get started.
Click here to go to the Hoopla site
Click on the get started button, provide your email address then a password. Search for the Lewis & Clark Library in the library search field.
You can download the apps for Hoopla also.
Kindle Fire App
- Checkout periods vary depending on the item (Audiobooks: 21 days, Ebooks: 21 days, Movies: 72 hours, Television: 72 hours, Music: 7 days)
- Items are always available
- Patrons can check out up to 6 items a month.
Click here to go to the MontanaLibrary2Go website
Windows (8 and 10)
Windows (7 and earlier)
Montana Library 2 go details
- Patrons can check out up to 5 titles at a time.
- Patrons have access to downloaded items for 2 weeks.
- At the end of the checkout period, the downloadable items will lock and the patron will no longer have access to item.