April 25, 2018
120 S Last Chance Gulch
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 25, 2017, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Large Meeting Room
Open to all ages! Drop in anytime between 6-8 PM on the fourth Tuesday of the month. We have a LOT of board games! You are welcome to bring your own, too.
April 25, 2017, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Visit the Lewis & Clark Library Bookmobile at Rosetta Assisted Living from 10:00-10:45 AM for free library services every other Tuesday.
April 25, 2017, 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Visit the Lewis & Clark Library Bookmobile at the Helena Housing Authority every other Tuesday from 11-11:45 AM for free library services.
April 25, 2017, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Visit the Lewis & Clark Library Bookmobile for a lobby stop in Eagles Manor II in the TV/Lobby room for free library services.
April 25, 2017, 3:15 PM - 4:00 PM
April 25, 2017, 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM
April 25, 2017, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM @ Large Meeting Room
Caregivers and their little ones, birth through 2 1/2 years old are invited to join us for songs, action rhymes, finger plays, stories, and play time! We will focus on the five early literacy practices: PLAY, READ, SING, TALK, & WRITE.
April 25, 2017, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Computer Lab
Learn how to have success in searching for jobs online with help from the Helena Job Service. Seating is limited; please call 447-1690 to register.
April 25, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM @ Upstairs - Ambrose Reading Room
Celebrate National Poetry Month! The readers for our 9th Community Leaders Poetry Reading are:
• Terry Olcott Cohea – Board Member, Lewis & Clark Library Foundation
• Christian Frazza, Director, Corrette Library, Carroll College
• Emily Free Wilson – Ceramic artist and co-owner Free Ceramics
• Mary Hollow – Executive Director, Prickly Pear Land Trust
• Captain Rob Lawler, Salvation Army
• Aine Lawlor – Student Representative, Helena School Board
• Jim McCormick – County Commissioner
• Rick Newby – Poet, critic and independent scholar
• Virginia Reeves – Writing Teacher and Author
• Ella Smith – Community Organizer, Sleeping Giant Citizens Council
• Sanjay Talwani – Helena School Board of Trustees
• Corrie Williamson – Poet and Outreach Director, AERO
• Delaney Knudson – Teen Advisory Group, Lewis & Clark Library
• Emma Brandt - Teen Advisory Group, Lewis & Clark Library
The Foundation will also host a reception featuring fancy desserts from the Helena High Culinary